UK Bank Account

Our Service includes

  • Assistance with everything you need to know in order to become Self-employed
  • Guidance on registering as self-employed
  • Advice on what tax you need to pay and when
  • Help to file your Tax returns on time every year and refund all your work-related expenses

This service is priced at

£35 Apply Now

It’s important to remember that in order to work as self-employed, you will need a National Insurance Number (NIN) and a UK Bank Account for tax purposes.

What do our customers say

Just wanted to thank you for your help and assistance in dealing with my CSCS and thank you for your professionalism. I will certainly recommend your company to any of my friends who need assistance like myself.
Thanks again.

Teresa Kavanagh