CSCS Test and Cards

Every person working on a construction site in the UK needs to have a Health and Safety pass, also known as a CSCS card.


UK Bank Account

Opening a bank account in the UK can be very complicated, especially if you are from overseas. QuickStartUK can help.


Self Employment Registration

To work as Self-Employed in the UK you have to complete your Self Employment Registration. QuickStart UK can do it for you.


What do our customers say

Just wanted to thank you for your help and assistance in dealing with my CSCS and thank you for your professionalism. I will certainly recommend your company to any of my friends who need assistance like myself.
Thanks again.

Teresa Kavanagh